Thursday, December 15, 2005

The last 3 days

Been busy busy busy. Monday night was totally flat out and fell asleep in front of the telly. Tuesday night I went to visit a good old friend who was feeling down, we ended up chatting until 1am. She even showed me a birthday card which I made for her when I was about 10 (I think). Amazing. My writing has evolved so much since! Last night, I did some last minute Christmas shopping in Mid Valley - BIG MISTAKE. I was tired and sleepy (from the night before) but was stuck in the car park for half hour trying to get out. Anyway, had an unpleasant dream last night. Dreamt that I was in a quaint little town, and I was trying to get out of it but no matter what train or car I took, it led me back to the same path and I could never get out of the town. It was rather scary. Wonder if there's any significance behind it.

Today's exercise diary:
nil

Wednesday:
25 min on ellyptical machine
20 min on stepper
Double crunches
Leg raises
Crunches

Tuesday:
6.6km outdoor run

Monday:
4km run on treadmill
10 min on ellyptical
Leg press
Leg extension
Alternate lunges

No comments: