Monday, December 26, 2005

Celebrating Christ

Our cantata "Celebrate Christmas, Celebrate Christ" which was held last Friday was very successful. Up to our last few rehearsals we were still making very glaring mistakes, but last Friday, everything fell beautifully into place. It was truly amazing and indeed very much the work of God. I had never sung with so much joy in my heart, and could not stop smiling throughout the whole show until my face felt so tired! Now I'll have even more prominent smile lines like Linda Hamilton!

It was truly a time of not just celebrating Christmas but celebrating Christ. The most joyous part was that I was able to share my joy with my parents, Mien & her mom, Ellen & WW. I'm really glad they came. I dont have any pictures to post but I'll probably steal a few from ET's blog.

No comments: