Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Overtraining?

Woke up this morning feeling drained again. I seem to be having symptoms of overtraining: depression, fatigue (but alas, no loss of appetite). Then again, I haven’t been running as much as before, how can I be overtraining? But the fatigue is very real though. And I wake up with a mild depression every day, but it goes away when I start to exercise.

Yet, I managed to get to the gym at 6.05am. My left big toe and bunion were hurting like crazy though. Did:

Cardio:

30 min interval training: walk/run

25 min on stairclimber

30 min on elliptical machine

Weights:

Squats, full range & mid range

Adductor machine

Abductor machine

Leg curl

A friend of mine borrowed my Pilates book. Just before I lent it to her I had a good look through it. I think I should start Pilates again. It’s been ages since I’ve done it.

1 comment:

Adeline said...

Dear Blogger

We are delighted that you have shared your invaluable comments about our BRAND'S products on your blog. We would like to hear more about your real life experiences using BRAND’S and sharing with us more on how BRAND’S has enriched your life.

We hope to gain your ardent participation in us moving a step further in understanding you and how BRAND’S has benefited you in big or small ways.

As a reward for your kind involvement, we will present you with an
exclusive BRAND'S Gift Pack (worth $40) as a token of our appreciation.

If you are keen to be a part of this, please notify us via email at
events@cerebos.com.sg.

Hope to hear from you real soon!

Your Partner In Health,
Customer Relationship Management Team