Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Decisions!

This is the month I have to decide whether I want to run the Singapore marathon this year. Try and register after July and you'll not get a place at the starting point. Yes, there are that many crazy people out there. My mind wants to do it, but often my body fails me. Every evening I think of running Pantai Hills again, but everytime I wake up in the morning, I feel like something the cat dragged in.

Every morning I've been battling to wake up(yes, I still manage to get to the gym at about 6.05-6.10am, but I am not bubbling with energy). This morning it was a struggle to do 5km even. And I didn't even do RPM class yesterday as it was cancelled. (Where did my cute instructor go??)My legs felt like lead and my upper body was so so sore from doing chest yesterday. I ran so slow I didn't even break into my usual sweat.

How? Should I, should I not?

No comments: