Thursday, July 19, 2007

Grouses

Ran 4.5km outdoor today. Felt really good (maybe that's coz the distance is short), felt like I wanted to carry on, but alas, had to stop after the 2nd round as I had to rush off to send my car for servicing.

Hopefully I can do a decent run on Saturday morning, and have enough time to collect my Harry Potter book (that means I won't be first in the store!) before going to church.

Finally Celebrity Fitness called me. Every person who joins is entitled to 2 free personal training sessions. However some of us decided to join in a group, and they gave us additional 4 free PT sessions each. When we joined, we gave our names to one of the sales/marketing personnel, who eventually left the company. Thereafter, Celebrity had no records of the free training sessions. It was so difficult to even lodge a complaint because:

1. No floor managers in morning. They insist I go and see the manager after 10am. I said,"No way, I am working, I am at your gym at 6am and there should be a manager in charge"

2. Staff won't even disclose manager's number. Hello???? I just need a point of contact, not like I am getting their number for personal use. How idiotic.

3. It's even hard to get anyone to pick up the phone even.

If not for the location, I am sure not please with such shoddy attitude of the staff. Their managers also "one kind".

I have been experiencing COLD showers every morning, and have not had a single hot bath. The stupid manager had the cheek to tell me I am the only one who complained about this. He definitely lied through his teeth because I just found out from my friend this morning that she HAD already made a complaint earlier to the SAME manager. On top of that, he asked me "did you turn the lever the right way?" Hello??? Bobo the monkey also would know how to turn the lever. It doesn't take much intelligence. Which explains the type of managers they have. Besides, I don't think my nerves are damaged to the point that I can't distinguish hot from cold water.

I think even B grade actors get better treatment, talk about Celebrity.

4 comments:

HL said...

Sounds like something that may happen here in HK!

Tai chii!

Anon said...

Yup! Yup! I had cold showers too at 7.45am at Celeb. So it wasn't just me - I thought I got faulty showers.

Chipmunkrock said...

but it's been 4.5 months since they opened! not acceptable.

C-CUBE said...

looks like this is not the kind of gym you shud be going. instead of destressing, u r adding more stress to urself bcos of all this monkey business. just publish their bad image across the blog and let them know abt it. News spread fast in the blogs!!!!