Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Old is NOT Gold

I am fitting extremely well into the veteran category. Yes my mind is youthful but undoubtedly my body is ageing.. I had 2 consecutive late nights over a week ago, and it took me a week to recover. I really hate to admit it, but my recovery process is a lot slower now. After 2 late nights, I found it difficult to wake up in the mornings to go to the gym or run. Not to mention my left toe, bunion and arch are still aching every time I start running.


I need to get motivated again. I was thinking, this time I need to get motivated not just for myself, but for people around me too. I realise my mood is heavily dependent on exercise - if I don't get enough exercise (ie 5-6 times a week) i get moody, grouchy, depressed. That's not good for the people around me. Now I have to remind myself, that I need to keep fit and stay healthy so that I can serve those around me better.

Started gymming again this morning(Mon).. oh ya, the stupid gym has decided to shift RPM class form 7.30am to 8pm. BAH! That's too late for me. Not only has the gym deprived me of hot water, now they are depriving me from having firm thighs ( I truly swear by RPM, it keeps your thighs from jiggling) and ogling over the *flexing biceps* cute instructor with nice upper body.BAH!

Well since no RPM had to do legs today..

No comments: