Monday, July 16, 2007

Booster

It's my first day of exercise after 11 days of fatigue and being away. It was horrible, I found I was not able to get up or drag myself out of bed. It was a catch 22 situation - i felt like I needed more sleep, yet when I get more sleep I felt even more lethargic. My body's so used to exercise that not exercising is detrimental.

Doing RPM has paid off. I think it has built a lot of lower body muscles to the extent that even when I ate a lot and didn't exercise, the weight gain wasn't significant. I just feel a bit rounded but at least not roly poly.

Today's cardio:
30 min run on treadmill
20 min on elliptical machine
45 min RPM class

Chest
Push ups
Dumbell bench press
Dumbell fly
Assisted tricep dip
Chest press
Fitball crunches

It feels good to be back in the gym!

No comments: