Tuesday, September 26, 2006

1 kg off!

Today's exercise:

Had wanted to do the Tivoli hills but decided against it. Did the usual Pantai route, I think I panted quite a bit today but it was a good run. Oh yes, hurrah, I've finally shed 1 kg! After 1 1/2 months of hard work. I think it used to take me only 2 weeks to lose weight when I was younger but it's getting more difficult now.

Tummy does feel a lot flatter now. I was quite horrified when a friend commented recently:" Oh last time your tummy never used to spill out but now it does". OUCH!!!

Yesterday's workout:
4km run on treadmill
8 mins on elliptical machine
Leg press
Alternate lunges
Bench press
Dumbell flyes
Shoulder presses
Abs crunches
Plank

1 comment:

Chipmunkrock said...

yarr i only allow myself 1 slice of mooncake a day if i feel like eating it..that way i can spread out the calories. I cant resist the tiramisu flavoured ones!