Thursday, April 13, 2006

Translations

I am having so much fun with these translators.So I thought I'd give you a few versions of the same text in my blog. You should try it for entertainment!

Ali G:
I iz havin so much wicked wiv dees translators.so I fought i'd borrow yous da few versions hof da same text in me blog. yous should try hit fe entertainment!

Brummie:
I yam haven so much crack with these translators.so I thought i'd gid yaouw a tewthree versions of the same text in me blog. yaouw should try it fer crack!

Cockney:
I am 'avin' so much fan wif these translators.so I thought i'd give ya a few versions of the same text in me blog. ya should try it for entertainment!

Geordie:
ah am havin see mich fun wi' these translators.so ah thowt i'd give yee a few versions iv the syem text in me blog. yee shud try it fo' entertainment!

Irish:
scon are 'avin' so much craic wi' dees translators.so oi tart i'd gie yer a few versions av de seem text in me blog. yer shud try it for entertainment!

Posh:
one is having soh much geay with these translators.soh one thought i'd giz you, one's old bean, ah few versions of the same text in one's blog. you, one's old bean, should try it for entertainment!

Scots:
Ah am havin' sae much fin wi' these translators.so Ah thooght eh'd gie ye puckle versions ay th' sam text in mah blog. ye shoods try it fur entertainment!

Scouse:
ay am 'av'n so much fun wi' deez translators.so ay thought i'd graft yous a few versions o' de same text in me blog. yous should try it fe entitainment!

Yorkshire:
ah'm avin sa much fun wi' these translators.soa ah thowt i'd gi' theur eur few versions o' t' sem text i' uz blog. theur should try it for entertainment!

No comments: