Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Failing to Launch

30 min on elliptical
10 min on stepper
Barbell row
Dumbell bench press
Tricep dip
Bent over lateral raises
Reverse crunches

One movie I want to catch is "Failure to Launch". It reminds me of myself....It's about a 35 year old man (Matther McConnaughey) who still lives with his parents. So his parents device a plan to get rid off him..they hire a woman to lure him out..... Only difference is, my parents are not dying to get rid of me! Ok, will do something about moving out. Have been so busy during Easter I haven't had time to shop for essentials. Shopping for the fridge tonight. I am such a procrastinator.

3 comments:

jesscet said...

oh it's that movie with SJP? I also want to watch it though i didn't know what it's about - just that i like the actor and actress. Interesting plot too. ;)

Chipmunkrock said...

heh heh i am sure the movie will strike a bell with you..*grin*

Chipmunkrock said...

Hey Fredo!!! Welcome to the blogosphere!