Monday, April 10, 2006

Muppet

Since Jesscet started this blog quizzes again, I got bored and jumped on the bandwagon too. It's been ages since I've done one. So which Muppet personality are you?





You Are Rowlf the Dog



Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents.

You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe.

A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven.

"My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."



Incidentally, Rowlf IS one of my favourite characters! But I am definitely not a talented pianist, i think I am more of a painist.

1 comment:

WeeFishy said...

I am the Swedish Chef - "Bork! Bork! Bork!" Your happy and energetic - with borderline manic tendencies. No one really gets you. And frankly, you don't even get you. But, you sure can whip up a great chocolate mousse