Thursday, April 13, 2006

10k and garlic breath

Ran 10km double hill route with Jenny on Tuesday. It was a nice and pleasant morning. We took it really slow because of my pain in the butt. She introduced me to another lady whom she said was a walker more than a runner because of niggling injuries. But it turned out she was ahead of us from the minute we started! It was only in the last 500m that I overtook her because I (in Arnold Lim's words) "beh tahan" (had to go to toilet). It started to drizzle too. Just as I arrived at the carpark it started getting heavier.

After a beautiful morning run, I went off for breakfast with some gal pals. We had Chef J (Jamie Oliver if you'd like to think) cook up a sumptuous brekkie for us. The highlight was the garlic mushroom which had a lingering smell in my mouth even hours after the meal. That wasn't so good for choir practice. Good thing the person beside me also had garlic so she probably couldn't smell any of the garlic emanating from my mouth.

No comments: