Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!

Ever since the Singapore Marathon I've been having this niggling hip soreness. It's not a sharp pain but a dull ache, and it throbs sometimes. I've been stretching and stretching my hip flexors but somehow they were still sore. It gets worse when I don't exercise and actually improves when I do! It stretches from the front at the hip flexor all the way to the lower back, and it's only on my left side. There have been a few times where I laid off exercise for a few days but it never went away.

Strangely, after laying off for 4 days last week, and missing the Wild Wild Run, my left hip is finally beginning to feel normal!It is still a teeny weeny tight but it doesnt feel so bad - previously it would still feel tight even when I am resting in bed. It's been feeling more normal the last 2 days, and I hope this lasts!

Hip hip hooray!

No comments: