Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So That's What It's All About!

My shop has just been relocated and I've been at our new place for a week. For the past week, everytime I went to the back of my shop, I kept hearing Hindi music being blasted from the shop behind ours, and not only that, I kept hearing men grunting (sounded pretty obscene..) I asked my colleague if he knew what shop was behind ours but he didn't know, and he attributed the grunting sounds to men carrying heavy loads during the shift. BUt i thought it wasn't possible, since it wouldnt take them a week to shift..

Today I decided to check out the shop behind us..and ah, it all made sense!

It was a Bowflex exercise equipment shop.

No wonder - all that grunting! The shop assistants must have been doing some resistance training during work!

Ran 6km today.

No comments: