Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Indulgent weekend

Ran 5km this morning. Feeling wee bit dizzy, as I had a pretty bad bout of diarrhoea. Spent the weekend overeating: on Saturday I had the English breakfast at La Bodega's, the pigged out at a friend's place. She made lovely Indian food, and her husband made his version of Daim cake, which I had 3 slices. Talk about greed. He used dark chocolate, which i really really love, and could not resist...

Then on Sunday, I had a large bowl of curry laksa for lunch at Gurney Drive @ The Gardens, and in the evening I pigged out at Ole Ole Bali. FElt quite alright until Monday morning, when I woke up for a run but decided the stomach felt a bit weird.

I had some gastric pain as well, I think it was from the tummy upset and not from under eating (obviously not!) As a result, I had plain white bread diet all day yesterday (bleah!). I just cant wait to eat proper food again but am being cautious...

Well, I hope I've lost some weight from all that!

No comments: