Monday, February 23, 2009

Motivated to go Wild


Ok, it's obvious I am lacking motivation to blog. Nothing exciting has been happening on the exercise front, except that I have been lazy and skipping my Saturday runs. Gym and short outdoor runs are ongoing but I haven't even run more than 8km in a while now. A case of going from fit to fat. That's not phat :P

I have to buck up soon, I've got my eyes set on the Standard Chartered KL Run...although there's a lot of expectation on this run, I doubt it will be anything like the SIngapore one - considering there is always pilferage happening with the water supplies - the people involved usually nick the water and sell it. Awful isn't it??? How can we ever go international if this continues? (*roll eyes*)

In any case, I've signed up for "Der Wild wild Run" which will be a 10km run on 8th march in Zoo Negara. It will be a nice change of environment, although I'm not so sure the air will be very fresh! I hope I won't be too tired, as I'll be watching Sarah Brightman the night before, plus I am planning to make a day trip to PD on the 8th..

No comments: