Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here's what I've been up to...

Emperor Chicken
Lobak
Fried prawns
Fruit meringue
Tiramisu cake

They say a picture paints a thousand words. This is what I have been up to....eating and eating and eating and eating...

So you know what that means...?

FIrstly, I've gained all that I lost whilst training for my marathon.

Secondly, it's punishment time!! Been taking it easy lately (due to my sore illiopsoas)..ocassionally it still feels a bit sore so I daren't push myself much. I am hoping to train for the KL Stanchart marathon)

Took a break from gym yesterday but started again today...

3 comments:

Michele said...

Hi, i'm an italian running. i hope you can run a marathon this year
In wich country are you ?

weefishy said...

I want that lobak...

Chipmunkrock said...

LOL have you had any since you came back?>