Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Deja Vu

It's been 4 years since I ran my first marathon - I still remember what inspired me - watching the Olympics marathon when I was at the gym.

So while I was at the gym this morning, I caught snippets of Paula Radcliffe completing a race - and guess what - I was sort of inspired to do another one..HOnestly my training regime hasn't been great - I've been feeling lethargic or rather, finding it hard to workout at the pace I used to ( ya ya....getting old and all..). Then I did the unthinkable.....I signed up for Singapore Marathon (again..I am SO boring!) I don't know how my training will be like. Maybe I should watch more of the Olympics this year to get some inspiration. Not to mention I need to lose another 3kg.

Ooooh..I do need to kick my butt more.

also, I'll be getting a new set of orthotics today. Hmm maybe that could inspire me? ( I dont see how it can, but ah well..just looking for some motivation) I hope I don't have to go through the painful process of breaking into it like I did when I had my first pair.

No comments: