Thursday, June 15, 2006

First cookout in my new kitchen

My whole upper body is so sore after yesterday's workout. My lats are sore, my chest is sore....for those of you who are undergoing vocal training, bench presses and dumbell flyes are great for "opening up that rib cage". My rib cage felt absolutely loose after those exercises! Ran the usual 6.6km this morning, but I was so unbelievably tired after 1.5km. Just had to push myself after that.

I've set up the DVD player in my home already. I also had my virginal cookout in my home and invited my parents over. The menu yesterday was:

  • Pan fried lemon-garlic-parsley chicken
  • Grilled mushrooms
  • Buttered corn
Mom approved of the meal..she's normally very critical. She actually said it was "ho chiak" (nice to eat in Hokkien). Oh I forgot to take photos... never mind...

After they left I watched a bit of Nanny McPhee but fell asleep halfway...Then woke up and watched the Spain vs Ukraine match, but decided to call it a night after Spain scored the 3rd goal....

I'm getting attached to my new home but at the same time I miss my old home because of my dogs.

3 comments:

Chipmunkrock said...

ok coming! coming! no excuse now that i have the fridge..

jesscet said...

and will u be cooking for us? ;) that menu sounded quite nice too bad no pix!

Chipmunkrock said...

ya will have to gather you girls round one day.