Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Finally!

Yay! My usual running buddies have decided to sign up for Singapore Marathon!Hsiung and Jin signed up for half though. And Jenny is downgrading from full to half. Nevertheless I am still glad they are going. It was extremely difficult to convince them to go, but Jenny reckons they were inspired by my training and determination.

I won't be doing LSD with them, in any case they won't be doing such long distances and I am ahead of them in training. I am glad I got to know some new Pacesetters, people like C-Cube, DK, Geraldine and a few others, I am very motivated to run. Infact I am even toying with the idea of doing an ultra marathon one fine day! Crazy or what.....

1 comment:

C-CUBE said...

it was indeed good to hear that we have brought back the joy of running to you. Especially when you are enjoying it, nothing can take it away from you now. On-On-On.... like what the Hash House Harriers use to encourage others to run on.