Monday, October 02, 2006

Fantasitic Sat morn run

Did a 20km on Saturday. Woke up in a bit of denial, didn’t feel like running but anyhow just dragged myself along. Had half a Power Bar before the run, it was still chilled and hard, I felt like a cow chewing on it. We started at about 6.10am. Weather was perfect – it drizzled a bit and it was breezy. I suffered during the 1st 10km, my thighs felt like lead and I was struggling, especially at the slight slope where the government office is located. I rehydrated myself with a zesty 100+ at the Petronas station, and it helped to ease the soreness in my thighs. I guess my body must have been low in minerals.

Picked up speed during the 2nd half, and completed the run in about 2 hours 15 mins. Showered after that and went immediately to work, was knackered!

No comments: