Monday, August 28, 2006

Rude Toad

Some people are just born rude I think. I had wanted to use the word(s) female dog but I didn't want to sound rude myself.So I decided to call this person a rude toad.

I faced the biggest sour puss today. Never in my life have I seen a woman with such a long face in my entire life. Encountered a lady at work who was just scowling all the way, even when I wanted to give her husband some professional advice, she started throwing a tantrum. Her barks put any dog to shame. At first I thought maybe it had something to do with her pregnancy, then I bumped into another lady who was also pregnant and she said she didn't have any mood swings. (Mind you they were both in 3rd trimester)

What I would have really loved to tell that rude toad was:

1) Oh, you can't be possibly having PMT, can you?
2)Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can have your way
3) Oh can I introduce you to some anger management course?
4) I hope you have an easy childbirth (detect the sarcasm?)

But guess what I said..

Nothing.

I just remained silent. Sigh, sometimes I really wish I could tell people off just point blank.

Anyway, it's leg training day again.

Today's exercise:
4km run on treadmill
Leg press (wide and narrow stance)
Leg curl
Alternate lunges
crunches

No comments: