Thursday, August 10, 2006

Razor's 1 month anniversary

Yesterday was Razor's 1 month death anniversary. How time flies. Lots have happened since, it feels like 6 months have passed. I still miss the pup, I miss his smell, especially when his fur gets smelly. Today as I was running I saw a lady carry an old husky for a walk. Last week when I saw this dog, he was still able to walk, but he was staggering. It was like how Razor was just before he died. This husky looks like he doesn't have long to live, but he looks like he had a pretty long life. I've seen his owner before, she must love him to bits. I'll bet she's feeling rather sad about the state of her dog.

Anyway, I have begun training for the marathon. Tough work, starting from ground zero. Ran 6.6km today...a bit low on energy but managed to survive. Received my registration form today which my friend kindly signed for me while I was away in Siem Reap. Speaking of Siem Reap, I still haven't had time to download photos from Days 2 & 3 as I haven't been at my parents'. But I will be getting a notebook soon, a Compaq Presario 2613. It's supposed to be pretty canggih, according to our CCF coordinator.

No comments: