Monday, February 11, 2008

Reality Bites

SIGH.

It's back to reality. No more sleep-ins. Back to my regimented life. No more waking up at 9-10am. Back to gruelling RPM. What luxury I've had for the past week!

Was up at 5.45am this morning. Nearly wanted to skip gym, but after those countless peanut cookies and arrowroot chips, I had to drag myself out of bed. I should learn to get out of bed like CJ7, just bounce up.

GROAN.
Back to the clapper. Ran on the treadmill for 30 mins, followed by 20 min on elliptical trainer.

It's lats day again. Only managed 3 lats exercises today:
*Lat pulldown
*Bent over row
*Seated row

Only managed 50 crunches on the fitball today. No plank.

Then went for RPM. Did mostly speedwork today. Thank goodness. Think I would have died climbing hills today.

Contacted Peck Yah this morning....we have to start training for KL INternational Marathon this weekend.

GROAN.

No comments: