Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tergendala Sebentar

My blogs are tergendala sebentar. Haven't really had the mood to blog for a while, as many people around me have been swamped with illnesses and sickness... I've just lost the mood. Also, last week, I only exercised 2 out of 7 days. It was horrible, lack of exercise also gave me lack of energy and it sent me straight to a depression. There's nothing like a good exercise to perk one up.

Speaking of illnesses, for the last week I've been experiencing this pain in my chest. At first I ignored it, but knowing that so many people around me are falling ill, I got a bit worried. What's more the pain was on the left side of my chest. The strange thing was I could still run without feeling tired or out of breath...so I thought, if it's not a heart problem then maybe it's a lung problem. So off I went to the doctor's. After a series of questions and some easy tests, it was only diagnosed as a muscle tear...phew...the reason why I felt the pain was because everytime I breathed, my chest expanded and therefore it stretched the part where the muscle was torn.

Relieved I am..

Hopefully I should be back soon to post more 6am gym stories.

No comments: