Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Baju Kurung time

Oh no. I've started bringing out my baju kurung to wear. I basically hate wearing baju kurung because it's so shapeless and it makes me feel fat. But guess what, I am wearing my baju kurung because I am fat.. must hide those bulges.

Sigh...yesterday I blew my calories for the entire year. Had an Oreo cheesecake for dessert after lunch, and then for dinner my friends took me to Midori in Marriott Putrajaya for Japanese buffet, which ended with some delicious cake from Bakerzin.

Monday morning I had no mercy on the treadmill. Pound pound pound...but only 3.5km. Then went on the stepper for 10 mins.
Leg exercises:
Leg press (narrow stance)
Leg press (wide stance)
Alternate lunges on stepboard
Squats
Intervalled with step-ups on stepboard

I should consider joining Singapore Marathon, just to lose weight. Early bird discount is until end of this month...

No comments: