Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happenings

OK here's what's been happening in my life...

1. Missed the 15km New Balance run on Sunday as my nose and throat were still congested. Ran 4km outdoor yesterday, but it felt like completing 42km as I've lost some stamina...

2. Signed up for PJ Half...I am so unfit though, wonder if I will be able to make it...

3. Need to lose weight (again). This seems to be my everlasting purpose in life! Must start oatmeal diet again...

4. Watched "GREASE" last week. It was so awful, so I won't give a full review. All I can say is:

  • Wasted my money
  • It was so bad that I won't even watch it again even if I had free tickets.
  • Lead actors were lacklustre
  • Irresponsible crew as they didn't perform soundcheck
  • I've seen better Actor's Studio plays
  • Nobody will be able to live up to Travolta and ONJ.
  • HATED IT!

5. Finally my fridge has been delivered. Now I can start storing food in my new house!

6. Finally fixed the complicated TV cabinet. I am not a dumb broad after all!

7. Clau is back. Welcome back!

8. Have not been bloggin much as I have been trying to be disciplined in doing my daily devotion. Have embarked on DA Carson's "For the Love of God".

No comments: