Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Failure to Blog

Ok...I haven't been blogging for nearly 2 weeks due to the following reasons:

1. Been dead tired, I just DIVE into bed the minute I get home. Fell asleep infront of TV last night at 8.45pm while watching "From Russia With Love"...

2. Been trying to continue "Da Vinci Code". So much for it being a page turner, I can fall asleep after reading 2 pages.... no it's not that boring really but I really have been VERY tired.

3. My left foot hurts. Haven't been able to run properly for a week and there's no "ummph" in blogging about your exercise when you're not in tip top condition. May not be able to run the 15km this weekend. Let's see how it goes....

4. Busy busy at work.

5. Haven't been online much.

6. Been trying to watch all the 007 movies which my dad taped for me from Astro.

Today I bought 7 books from Evangel. Yes, buying books is my biggest vice. I have a bad habit of buying books and then not reading them. If I'm good about it, I eventually get to read them 3 years after I've purchased it.

No comments: