Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BZ again

Ok...It took me more than 2 weeks to complete blogging about my Hanoi trip. I've been very busy since I came back from my trip. We've just opened our new Shop in Plaza Damas, and I've been busy setting it up.

Exercise has been on going but I've also been eating excessively since I came back. A lot of new year goodies lying around, lots of people had given me choccies over the new year. Usually I'm not a sweet tooth but this time I succumbed to the chocolates. I look like a salami now. I'm totally untrained for KK..

3 comments:

jesscet said...

LOL! how does salami supposed to look like? u mean the whole or sliced? ;)

WeeFishy said...

And are you all red and blotchy like a salami too? I would like to see you if you look like sliced salami!!

Chipmunkrock said...

whole!(obviously) ya i think my face is red and blotchy too, from too much chocs!