Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Spongeblob Tightpants

Well you can see that I haven't updated this blog in more than 1 month...And by the title you can tell how I look like now. Yes, a blob with tight pants. Was already told by a customer that I've gained weight. That's it. Just shortly before my Pattaya trip, my exercise regime had become somewhat irregular - cutting down from 5-6 times a week to 3-4 times a week. I know, I know, for some people 3-4 times a week is their max, but this blob needs to burn more calories..MORE!

This year has been an incredibly bad year for running for me. I don't know whether it has anything to do with hitting the veteran category this year but I find my body tiring out quite easily and not being able to keep up at the pace I used to go.

This weekend is already Singapore Marathon, and I haven't joined any races this year! I think I need to set new targets for next year. This year I've had too much distraction - travelling etc.

For now, I have to focus on getting my exercise regime back to usual - 5-6 times a week. I have been struggling since I came back from my trip. There are just some mornings when I feel like Garfield and not feel like waking up. I overslept this morning too but dragged myself out of bed for a 6km run.

My motivation? I have to lose all that excess baggage.

No comments: