Thursday, October 04, 2007

Disruption

I've been neglecting my exercise blog for a while now. All the travelling has disrupted my exercise regime. Although my travels are only a few days for each trip, nevertheless it is quite disruptive. I have still been exercising though, but there are days that I just wake up and feel really tired. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with hitting the veteran age. I'd like to think that age is only a number, nevertheless I feel like I can't go at the same pace as I did 10 years ago. My friend attributes my fatigue to TOO MUCH EXERCISE but on the contrary, I think it's probably because I am not running enough this year.

Well, I will be going away again for 2 weeks, and it's going to be an exercise-free trip again. I will not have access to any gyms, and I am not sure if I will have time to go to any parks for a quick run. (It also depends if my brother is game to go with me). The only exercise that I will have access to is walking while sight seeing, but I hardly treat that as proper exercise. The most strenuous exercise that I will have throughout the whole trip, which I am looking forward to , is the climb up Eiffel Tower.

Earlier I was thinking of going for the Angkor Wat half marathon, but it's something I have to forgo in view of the high expenditure which I will incur for my Paris /London trip.

I hope that by the time I return, my gym will not reschedule the RPM classes as I am thinking of concentrating on RPM instead of running until the end of the year, for a change.

3 comments:

jesscet said...

You gonna climb up Eiffel Tower? there're lifts you know.. :p

Chipmunkrock said...

why take the lift and miss the beautiful scenery AND exercise?

mylilpenguin said...

hey you ... guess now i know that you guys are not running angkor. i will be in SG for the SCB. I just restarted my blog - hoping to do the 30 in Jan. I havent seen you for a while. great to hear that london/paris bit...live life to the fullest ..see the world.....o o o o green is the color of me .....envy i be!!!!!!