Thursday, November 23, 2006

Chicken rules!

There's nothing like a bottle of Brand's Essence of Chicken to perk you up! I have been feeling tired since my HK trip, as I've not had enough rest..started hitting the books the day after I came back and I've been studying every night. My weekly long distance run (which I'm cutting back anyway) has suffered also but I'll not worry about my run until the day itself! No point worrying now..I can't do much about my physical strength anymore at this stage.

Thanks to TA who wanted some Brand's essence of chicken bottles, I was reminded that I have quite a few bottles left. Decided to take a bottle last night and it made such a REMARKABLE difference this morning. Felt more energetic than usual this morning, and I was able to run at a decent speed without feeling tired.

Must remember to pack a bottle of Brand's in my bag for the Singapore run.

2 comments:

jesscet said...

i thought u're supposed to take Brand's in the morning not before u sleep! and u had no problem sleeping?

yeah.. mom used to give me Brand's when sitting for my A-level exams i remember.:p

so did it perk u up enough to sit for the exam? how did it go?

Chipmunkrock said...

no problem sleeping...i can drink coffee just before bed and still sleep..