Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Honeymoon's over!

Well it isn't my new year's resolution, but yes it's back to exercise. Since the Singapore Marathon I've been taking it easy...although I continued to workout, I did not do any serious running...the most was about 4km on the treadmill.

Well, it's goodbye to Lifestyle, and I am currrently without a proper gym. ..for a month at least (that is, if Bangsar Village II opens end of January as scheduled).Started the year yesterday by going to the Lake Club gym. It's been quite a while since I've worked out there. I did not realise that they are now equipped with tv's! I still remember those days where I was trying hard to be motivated to exercise but they were playing songs like "Summer of '42" and "My Way". Yawn!

I dare not hop on the weighing scale! Anyway, I've got to say goodbye to chocolates for a while too. Been indulging in chocolates in the month of December. Unbelievable but very true, yes I have been eating chocolates. I've already signed up for the Great Eastern 30km run, which is something i will live to regret but oh well..there's something to work towards. Not much time though.

Yesterday's workout:
3.2km run on treadmill
20 mins on elliptical machine
Leg press
Squats
Leg curl
Leg extension
Reverse abs curls

For the first time in a long time my abs feel very worked out!

Today's workout:
5.5km outdoor run

2 comments:

WeeFishy said...

Happy New Year, Lynn!! Hope 2007 treats you well and brings you all that you wish for!

Chipmunkrock said...

Happy New Year to you too!