Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Inflation, go take a hike.

It's really annoying, price increase everywhere. Starbucks no longer gives loyalty cards, they've taken away all discounts, prices have gone up and now they don't even have breakfast sets anymore!How annoying!And Starbucks coffee is the only coffee i enjoy. Well, i guess that's one way of helping me to reduce my caffeine intake. Petrol price has increased, hmm let me see what else. Cost of business has increased as well. It's getting more and more expensive to live in KL. Rats. Anyway, on the brighter side of things I've taken the first step to achieve one of my resolutions ie. I have signed up for my first trial kickboxing class. Hurrah! Can't wait!

My exercise for the day:
*40 min on ellyptical machine
*Reverse crunches with fitball
*Crunches with fitball
*Double crunch with fitball

My diet for the day:
*Breakfast: coffee and toast
*Lunch: 2 pieces of fried chicken (which negates resolution #1)
*Dinner: 1 slice of homemade bread with margarine and strawberry jam, Jeremiah 15

No comments: